+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ownage.V3 VS Non-rands and Good players!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00

Ownage.V3 VS Non-rands and Good players!

This one needed a new thread because there were no rands on the other team, actually good player (look at there scores), and not to good of a team on my end

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    nice work awkwark xD
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by xxsnakeyez View Post
    nice work awkwark xD
    I try my best, sweetheart!

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Lol, its Dust it isnt hard. My highest is 122 - 24 :P
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    Thats back in the days of roundless, you can only go up to 110 kills now, but on roundless my best was 557-92.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    i find that hard to believe.
    You cant pug for shiatsu.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Try get 10 kills on a PUG and you'll be considered a player.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Try get 10 kills on a PUG and you'll be considered a player.
    I don't pug to often, but I have started to recently! Don't worry you'll see a screen shot of 10 kills+ in the up coming days!

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    I don't pug to often, but I have started to recently! Don't worry you'll see a screen shot of 10 kills+ in the up coming days!
    Come join us when we PUG! But beware, at certain times, the server gets taken over by the MGSPEC's and let me tell you, you have never met rand till you've seen them play. You'll NEVER expect what hits you, till you sit there and think to yourself, wtf just happened? o.o

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

#11 Conquest
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Treason     $ 0.00
    damn man, Mines a shitty KDR I need to get back into the swing of playing all the time and frequently. A long with setting my aim up properly then its onto PUG servers I go

[JA] - DUST2 DM ROUNDLESS
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 231
    gaston will become famous soon enough gaston's Avatar
    My office or home @ Queenstown, New Zealand
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] gaston     $ 0.00
    hahaha I look awful, I guess cause I'm trying new weapons or MAYBE cause I was busy knifing Butthead or Bobba and getting killed too often

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Bruce dudding out as usual
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Awping shows camping, and that means long distance, of course your not gonna die often. and in a full server, your always gonna get people in your sights xD nicely done tho

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00
    110 - 15 thats your next goal

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gaston View Post
    hahaha I look awful, I guess cause I'm trying new weapons or MAYBE cause I was busy knifing Butthead or Bobba and getting killed too often
    you gunna get knifed PUTO!!!!

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by -=Boba=F3tt=> View Post
    110 - 15 thats your next goal
    Sorry P90's don't count BOBA LOLOLOLOL!

Total Donations For

Vomit spit

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    Sorry P90's don't count BOBA LOLOLOLOL!
    ♥♥♥♥ing awps dont count?
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Epedemic For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I don't sit back in spawn and awp the spawn, I try to rush and get back to positions we have lost, like pit or tunnels!

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    ♥♥♥♥ing awps dont count?
    P90s are better than awps on Dust
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information