+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Runescape comeback

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00

Runescape comeback

Hey guys and girls after i heard people talking about runescape on the jailbreak server i have decided to start playing again and most likely become a member. So if you have a account then put it down and i'll add you

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Overall activity: 0%

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Whats runescape?
    its pointless and stupid. waste of time. u pretty much can just do quests and train skills and play minigames..

just my opinion
    Love my Lollipops.

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    its pointless and stupid. waste of time. u pretty much can just do quests and train skills and play minigames..

just my opinion
    i was more or less trying to say i haven't heard anyone say much about runescape anymore lol people moved on. Look ive only just started playing wow again since after late night jb i have nothing to do. i used to play RS when i was in year 6 to about year 8 then moved on lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

i was more or less trying to say i haven't heard anyone say much about runescape anymore lol people moved on. Look ive only just started playing wow again since after late night jb i have nothing to do. i used to play RS when i was in year 6 to about year 8 then moved on lol
    i know what you were doing, but i was bored

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Banned

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    i know what you were doing, but i was bored
    You are always bored

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    You are always bored
    no one asked you to speak king go back to the kitchen im hungry
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    no one asked you to speak king go back to the kitchen im hungry
    Dw King never learn's his lesson on so everytime he does something bad his Girlfreind kick's the crap out of him XD

Sorry king but you're secret is out
    Last edited by MagicKarp; 07-04-12 at 04:06 PM.

Total Donations For

You are always bored
    and you know what i do when im bored !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    and you know what i do when im bored !!
    I'm actually feeling quite bored too...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 266
    chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00

just my opinion
    He was just curious to know what runescape is, theres nothing bad about learning.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    I'm actually feeling quite bored too...
    lets all be bored together like REAL MEN except for rev hes cleaning my pool.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by chicky21 View Post
    He was just curious to know what runescape is, theres nothing bad about learning.
    dude im just mucking around, no need to get all serious

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by chicky21 View Post
    honestly i was joking if you read my comment under his. I know what runescape is lolol

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

lets all be bored together like REAL MEN except for rev hes cleaning my pool.
    i am julio the mexican pool cleaner
    what of it

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    i am julio the mexican pool cleaner
    what of it
    nature's pool boy

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    honestly i was joking if you read my comment under his. I know what runescape is lolol
    Shut up you get slapped around by your Girlfreind daily for the bad behaviour (She is the man of the relationship)

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    Shut up you get slapped around by your Girlfreind daily for the bad behaviour (She is the man of the relationship)
    mate im the man of their relationship

Total Donations For

but i dont slap him around...........

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    last time i check shes wasn't a man but lets leave that convo and go back to runescape now little boy.

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    last time i check shes wasn't a man but lets leave that convo and go back to runescape now little boy.
    Mate I'm seeing a girl ATM and shit is going well So mi no little boi ^__^

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    but i dont slap him around...........
    You don't know how much you made me laugh just then hahha

30. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicKarp For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information