+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Runescape comeback

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00

Runescape comeback

Hey guys and girls after i heard people talking about runescape on the jailbreak server i have decided to start playing again and most likely become a member. So if you have a account then put it down and i'll add you

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 0%

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Sorry There just so many reasons WHY runescape is such a TERRIBLE game, we probably couldn't help ourselfs but to spurt out a few... it's like that moment when you see something ♥♥♥♥ing hilarious but you can't laugh cos it happened to like a grand parent or like your boss... except instead of laughing it's reasoning.

Anyways heres the account i made when i was alot younger (hence the name) - Nero Nerd

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 266
    chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    Clearly this post was for people to post their runescape names

L2READ
    We're saying that you shouldnt waste your time playing and paying to be a member for a s**t game when you can be paying for a great game.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Clearly this post was for people to post their runescape names

L2READ
    We can read mate. We are just telling you that runescape sucks and you shouldn't waste your money on it

Banned
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Sorry which game has the fat geek with glass's and acne all over their face.......... For the sterotype..... Hmmm I think WoW

chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    [QUOTE=MagicKarp;154304]Sorry which game has the fat geek with glass's and acne all over their face.......... For the sterotype..... Hmmm I think WoW[/QU

I cant beileve your choosing runescape over WoW, you must be around 10 or so to think that way.
    Last edited by chicky21; 07-04-12 at 03:19 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Sorry which game has the fat geek with glass's and acne all over their face.......... For the sterotype..... Hmmm I think WoW
    alrighty we understand you're just a kid. Go play your kiddie game...

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Everything All so northy I'm not Jewish I can afford a $10 membership

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

We're... (Correction?) I'm not trying to poke at you, but poke at the game. Just because a games bad and you play it... doesn't mean you're bad, stop being so defensive.
    After about a year when I started playing runescape I knew that (from playing other games, especially mmorpg's) that it is bad, didn't bother me to keep playing it.

*facepalm* it's like comparing League of Legends to the first version of DOTA on Warcraft3 reign of chaos
    Last edited by Angro; 07-04-12 at 03:23 PM.

Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Everything All so northy I'm not Jewish I can afford a $10 membership
    wtf. I never said anything about you being a jew.
    And you were telling us "L2R"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Northy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Yet I'm 15 Northy and I play CSS,Terraria,Tf2,L4D2,Cod,Halo,Battlefield and FIFA

You know what to shut up people going ERRRRR PLAY WOW WOW WOW DONT PLAY SHITTY RS

when I get home I'll dl the trial and tell you what I think of it

UHAPPYWOWFANS

Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by northy View Post
    wtf. I never said anything about you being a jew.
    And you were telling us "l2r"
    that was so funny and your telling us l2r that was so funny northy that made my day lol.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    [QUOTE=chicky21;154309]
    Sorry which game has the fat geek with glass's and acne all over their face.......... For the sterotype..... Hmmm I think WoW[/QU

I cant beileve your choosing runescape over WoW, you must be around 10 or so to think that way.
    calling him young...
    hypocritical imo
    ughh see what you did bleed broked the quotes
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Yet I'm 15 Northy and I play CSS,Terraria,Tf2,L4D2,Cod,Halo,Battlefield and FIFA

You know what to shut up people going ERRRRR PLAY WOW WOW WOW DONT PLAY SHITTY RS

UHAPPYWOWFANS
    I never said play WoW. I was saying runescape sucks I never asked you what games you play so why are you telling me?
    I don't even play WoW anymore so don't call us wowfans when we were telling you its a better game then rs.
    U MAD?
    Last edited by Northy; 07-04-12 at 03:26 PM.

Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00

UHAPPYWOWFANS
    Yes we are happy cause that one less runescape fan playing WoW (cough) WoW's the best

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Guys stop the hating and if you're not going to do what the OP said than stop posting...
    A main reason why he could be playing Runescape is because it's free, it's basic, it's old (Idc if this is hypocritical lol (I wasn't hating, but wasn't doing what op said till l8r).
    Last edited by Angro; 07-04-12 at 03:29 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    Guys stop the hating and if you're not going to do what the OP said than stop posting...
    A main reason why he could be playing Runescape is because it's free, it's basic, it's old
    True, lets leave him alone i dont want a fight on the fourms.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    We weren't arguing we were just having a friendly debut, Also rev you never fail to make me laugh haha

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    We weren't arguing we were just having a friendly debut, Also rev you never fail to make me laugh haha
    really?
    lol bleed just did a dud quote and i went with it :P

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Whats runescape?

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Whats runescape?
    Whats the internet? trawl

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information