Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Overall activity: 0%
    noProblem will become famous soon enough noProblem's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] noProblem     $ 0.00

Dota 2

Hey Guys,
    Just got invited to DOTA 2, so happy.
    Downloading now, I'll let you guys know how good it is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noProblem For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 153
    PowerfulJet is a glorious beacon of light PowerfulJet is a glorious beacon of light PowerfulJet is a glorious beacon of light PowerfulJet is a glorious beacon of light PowerfulJet is a glorious beacon of light PowerfulJet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PowerfulJet     $ 0.00
    I've had it for about 10 months now, not to burst your bubble but you are not in for a treat.

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I just got it aswell, it has a nice feeling of nostalgia to it but i disagree with the graphics and its just weird :/ I'd still play it

Got this after 1 game
    (I'm a pro HoN player)

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    did like everyone bar me get it lol
    i got cs go so i win
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    noProblem will become famous soon enough noProblem's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] noProblem     $ 0.00
    I like it, bit weird in graphics but then again its a beta. The movement is a bit weird so is the map. Its better than LoL and some bits are better than HoN. Not as good as the original Dota tho.

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by noProblem View Post
    I like it, bit weird in graphics but then again its a beta. The movement is a bit weird so is the map. Its better than LoL and some bits are better than HoN. Not as good as the original Dota tho.
    The better than LoL part, (im not trying to start a shitfest) they are quite different games, they are both MobA's but HoN and DotA are more hardcore, LoL is more for casual gamers.
    I got DotA2 during the christmas crap but I can't play it because im on a mac -________________-

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    I love it, graphics are fine.
    My CGi HoN friends love it umad?
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information