+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Apology.

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00

Apology.

Hello everybody.

I would like to apologize for my arrogance to every DTK member that has come across my path since I have joined DTK. Now I see why I'm probably the most hated, talked about member of this accepting community.

I believe that the first group of members to feel the full force of my arrogance would be the minors (prebs), so I would like to apologize for being a absolute pig, I've realized now that if you're 18 and you start to call out kids that are between the age of 12-16 you have no game and only embarrass yourself.

I would like to apologize to Geesix as not only do we have a rivalry but we also have so much hate towards each other. Geesix, I hope you can see that I'm a good person, but I just let my ego get the better of me. if you read this you are gay HAHAHAHAH no thats not funny at all

If I have missed anyone and they would like an apology aswell as they feel that they have been treated badly by me, please tell me and I will get on it.
    Last edited by edszke; 20-03-12 at 08:54 PM.

Banned
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    @REV, Ima just take you to maccas.
    @ICEHAU5, yeah I did what I did on the sole purpose of entertainment.
    @LUKE, there not jokes, there facts ignoramus.
    @BLOODSHOT, yeah no maybe.
    @TOPCAT, the videos i find deserve a thread to stand out from the rest
    @FRAG, I havent played with you in a long long time but thank you
    @ARKWARK, thanks buddy.
    @UNTOUCHABLE, lmfao one day someone out there will be the next me.
    @RUSTY, you are a very strange man.
    @REBELLIUM, lol why is it annoying? i only give you and other a hard time if your on the opposing team cos i smash heads.
    @LIFEISAHIGHWAY, lol yeah your alright now though.
    @KREZRAND, I dont think ive ever associated myself with you out of these forums, so apology isnt directed towards you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    frenchy321 has a spectacular aura about frenchy321 has a spectacular aura about frenchy321's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] frenchy321     $ 0.00
    Still a fag

Banned
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    "Mess with the best, Die like the rest" and you're calling me fag ? :|

6. The Following User Says Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    frenchy321 has a spectacular aura about frenchy321 has a spectacular aura about frenchy321's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] frenchy321     $ 0.00
    Haha you've been a fag ever since you've been here, what has my sig got to do with you being a fag

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

darky     $ 0.00
    Please say sorry to angro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to darky For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy321 View Post
    Haha you've been a fag ever since you've been here, what has my sig got to do with you being a fag
    you call me a fag but yet you have a quote from playschool saying "mess with the best, die like the rest" this isnt get rich or die trying kid.

upon request - @ANGRO, im sorry the numerous times ive called you fat cu nt and all the harsh things ive said towards you. i do enjoy your company nohomo.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by edszke View Post
    Hello everybody.

I would like to apologize to Geesix as not only do we have a rivalry but we also have so much hate towards each other. Geesix, I hope you can see that I'm a good person, but I just let my ego get the better of me. but seriously bro your head is so far up effalumps ass you can see through her mouth

:\ ...

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    no.......

Banned
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    :\ ...
    how did that get in there ? :| no really, i didnt type that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

The one they call preb
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Deturdthe7th is a dimwit Deturdthe7th is a dimwit Deturdthe7th is a dimwit Deturdthe7th is a dimwit Deturdthe7th's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Deturdthe7th     $ 0.00
    well can you start by stop calling us prebs

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    I always thought you liked me Ed. Was I wrong? Cause I'm usually right.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Deturdthe7th View Post
    well can you start by stop calling us prebs
    LOL. he wont stop

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Northy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperSnail View Post
    I always thought you liked me Ed. Was I wrong? Cause I'm usually right.
    I remember when i was younger, i put a snail onto a bbq it screamed for a good 5 minutes and then i ran off :|
    i do like you jasper you cutie!

nah, tbh preb isnt offensive in anyway but if you dont like me calling you a preb then i wont

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    What is this shit, I never get mentioned in thanks or leaving threads, and then get a callout in an apology thread. WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    For "prebs" in particular i think i speak for Makeyoubleed (Chicky21) and myself that "prepube" that has adapted itself to be quite offensive. Our voices might still be high but we still smash in gaming

(i have actually matured in voice but i still treat myself as one of the young ones because i got abused quite alot, not by you inparticular)

anyways only if more people could be more like you.
    This definetly brings on a sad vibe to me so thanks , sort of but you just need to work on non-naziing when wardening i found
    game on

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    For "prebs" in particular i think i speak for Makeyoubleed (Chicky21) and myself that "prepube" that has adapted itself to be quite offensive. Our voices might still be high but we still smash in gaming

(i have actually matured in voice but i still treat myself as one of the young ones because i got abused quite alot, not by you inparticular)

anyways only if more people could be more like you.
    This definetly brings on a sad vibe to me so thanks , sort of but you just need to work on non-naziing when wardening i found
    game on
    Prebs are fine but if they talk to much its annoying. Makeyoubleed spams his mic and that's why I dislike him

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    haha yeah, but that's okay because it's his actions that provoke this not his high voice

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    It is kinda hard to not like me <3

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    edzke mate why you so mean to me brah
    nah your alright and seriously the amount of things come out of your mouth really doesn't affect me at all XD
    no matter how much swearing etc i know you really dont mean it. I mean its CS:S lol we all rage

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperSnail View Post
    It is kinda hard to not like me <3
    no its not.
    I hate you.
    jks <3<3xoxo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information