Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Positions Available: DtK Event Managers [APPLY WITHIN]

Positions Available: DtK Events committee - Event Managers

Applications are now open for the positions of DtK Event Managers (Collectively referred to as the DtK Events Committee)

We are looking for 1-2 new Event Managers.

Some of the responsibilities of an Events Manager :

• Promote the DtK Community and it's servers
    • Organise events/competitions/games etc on a regular basis. This would be for social get togethers,populating and promoting lesser populated servers, reaching out to non-members,etc
    • Use DtK Steam Groups,forum,FB/Twitter to create announcements and notify members of any upcoming /current events
    • liaise with Council and Server SA's in organizing mentioned events
    • Responsible for moderating the Events Forum. Threads in the Events forum will be linked to the news section of forums homepage.

Who can apply for the position of an Events Manager :
    Application is open to all members of DtK. Non-members are welcome to apply however DtK Members will be given preference.

NOTE: EM is one of the most demanding roles in DtK. You need to be VERY active both on the servers and the forums. The current EM team run a minimum of 3 events per week. IF you are not able to commit at least an hour each day to the role (weekdays + weekends), this role is not suited to you.

Applications will be open till the positions are filled.

How to Apply :

> > > > Apply Here < < < <
    Last edited by Squall; 24-09-12 at 09:14 PM.

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Overall activity: 0%
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Guys also adding onto squalls post
    its a very very demanding and hardworking role (dont let this scare you away)
    but very very rewarding
    it has been the best part of my gaming life being an em though and its very fun at some points
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Yes rev is right, if it wasn't for the EM spot I wouldn't be were I'm at today. It's a fun job, but like squall pointed out very demanding.

Good luck to all our applicants!

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    applied

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 235
    esmaj is on a distinguished road esmaj's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] esmaj     $ 0.00
    applied

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    good luck to the applicants, past and present EM's have done a terrific job so you will have some big shoes to fill if you get in

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    I would but I'm more active promoting DTK via forums, I don't play cs much good luck to all who apply

Total Donations For

they have indeed Ice

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    It is nice to see some enthusiastic responses, I would like to encourage EVERYONE who is interested to apply, you never know what may happen, also Staff are available to help EM's in thier responsibilities if it is needed.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    It is nice to see some enthusiastic responses, I would like to encourage EVERYONE who is interested to apply, you never know what may happen, also Staff are available to help EM's in thier responsibilities if it is needed.
    fishy tonic s15 frag have helped me heaps
    first 2 weeks i had no clue
    now i actually know what im doing

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Well I suppose I could apply I mean I won't be competing so I wouldn't really have to play the game much

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    applied
    Last edited by Bento; 18-03-12 at 11:02 PM.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total Donations For

forgot to mention i am hard working and never leave things unfinished, soz my bad

McNuggets
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Fillet-o-Fish     $ 0.00
    I would love to but right now i cant spend much time in-game, and i only play on dust-2, JB and a little office somtimes.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Thought I might bump this thread for all the lazy people

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    i would apply, but i just dont have the time atm
    Love my Lollipops.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Far out you know hOW MUCH I want this!! And I can't apply because I know I won't be as committed because of IRL commitments DAMMIT!! and I can't play CSS every single day... Dammit why!?!?!
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Just adding on to what Squall said. EM is a very demanding role. And as well as making events you have to work with the other EMs as a team to make sure workload isn't placed on one person, some times taking over an event because the other person can't come. Lastly, good luck to everyone who applies.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Oh crap i forgot about the whole "Cannot become admin on admin on another server" Although i'd like to help DTK, i'm admin on other servers, didnt realize until i saw an old post. Ignore my Submission Plox
    Unless EM is different and doesnt care about that

Total Donations For

also forgot that i have a community service tab on my blazer for community service.
    and that i do major productions and huge assemblies at school (2 of them one called speech night and one called orientation night) which includes all the parents and students and bands and stuff.

Closed Thread

Thread Information