Closed Thread

Thread: Shoutouts

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00

Shoutouts

As most of you know by now i was recently given a JA position on JB.

I would love to to thank everyone who has gotten me to this goal of mine.

I joined DTK 4 months ago knowing that i was going to become a part of something bigger then myself. I didnt just join a community i joined a family and that was the greatest honour in my eyes.
    Most of you know me from JB but i first started DTK playing #2 sm Deathmatch where i met my first mate Rev a great bloke i can tell you that. He got me into playing SM more and more and evenutally i joined up with DTK. I met alot of friends during my journey here and i mean when i say this i love you all as brothers,sisters friends and family.

Rev: what can i say without you i would of never joined DTK it has been a great honour playing games with you as a bro. Your ma babe dont ya forget it xoxo

Tarprac: what can i say about you kid you have a great heart and your always willing to just have a chill and chat with me man thanks for being my friend.

Ipood: yes you ipood some of the best times where with you man us rebbeling or when i warden youd come up and knife me for the laughs. I had soem of the best momments playing jb with you.

Frendy: what can i say sexy your a great guy and yes maybe someday we can get married then take a trip to las vegas and wake up the next mornign thinking what the hell we just do. but in all serious your a idol.

God's Favourite: another great person who deserves credit. I love having you on my team when i warden. Your not just a great gamer but a great friend and you sir make me proud to have you has one of your friends.

Topcat: TC what cant i say about you, i am going to miss you as a JA but know this i wont let the team down your legacy wont go noticed i assure you that. You have been a role model for me when you play jb i set goals to follow down the same road you did. Thank you TC for being a great mate.

Clairee: best knifer in aus i reckon. Some day your going to teach me your ways please. Also teach me how to cook better. Nah your a great gal and i always love a good fight on SM with ya.

Jasper: your a great friend to have chats with man. You are very wise and very chill and you have a great personality. Im glad to have you as a friend and nothing will ever change that.

Purple: I remember the time you invited me to prowarden. IT was a big shock to me mate. Your a funny guy and i wont forget that man friends for life

STIG: I will remember our late night SM sesh's man and your laugh just has that effect on everyone XD I love playing games with you man you make it that much enjoyable. thanks for your belief that i would make something great of myself in DTK

Becca: now now becca your a funny lady with the best attitude ever. I love playing jb with ya and even dust even though you love your shotgun and your such a pro rebel and I am glad to call you my friend becca its a honour to meet you.

MHK shooter: Pro beast xoxo your great man and we love to try and troll each other and fail like a baws but all in all your a good man and im happy that i met you

Fillet of fish: Made my very first spray and your very talented mate i love your work and your also a great warden when you put your mind to it

Krezrand: baby baby baby ooooooh your so fineeeeee son you make me laugh so many times the things you do are unforgettable. Someday when i am old ill tell my children about you xoxo

Bento: LOL what else is there to say your such a rankwhore when you go t mate. Bento: hey king want a hug ME: sure why not Bento: Stab sorry i do it to everyone only once Me: its ok next round same thing -.- XD that was when i first met you lol
    but your a good man <3

Ironwolf: my non gay life partner. Mate your personality is to die for your funny and smart and you know what is what. I cant imagine jb without you. best friends for life

Turticle: my favourite sea creature god i love ya XD some of the best times were speant with you on jb i wont ever forget them man.

Rowdy: All those jb games with you man i wont forget and i wont let you or the team down. This is the best thing to ever happen for me and its all thanks to you for choosing me. i still reckon you hack with that ak though You sir are a friend i wont ever forget.

also some quick shoutouts sorry long assss post
    icreative aka teq , dean, morph, enzome, effa, mellow,monster, nospro , sM..., Ainsile, chase, dylaxx, scope akak snakeeyes, spacy aka space plox, dj dyl star, havoc , cristian, husy, life is a highway, devzii, angro

A special thanks to the rest of the JB community also sorry for all the typos XD
    its late at night. I am sure someone will edit it *cough jasper* grammar nazi

YOUR MAIN MAN KING
    Last edited by King; 14-03-12 at 05:03 AM.

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 0%

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    First. Haven't read it yet. But first.

Edit: Read it, damn straight I'm wise. <3
    Last edited by JasperSnail; 14-03-12 at 01:27 AM.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Devilicious     $ 0.00
    Nothing for Sarah? D;

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Devilicious For This Useful Post:

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    I have never seen you before Devil o.O Never. D:

Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious is a glorious beacon of light Devilicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Devilicious     $ 0.00
    That's cause I'm always aliasing :P

Banned

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilicious View Post
    Nothing for Sarah? D;
    its got your name i might do more shoutouts sometime soon im to tiered lol

Total Donations For

Devilicious     $ 0.00
    That's what I thought kingzy mwahaha.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    "cough" <.< >.>

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    "cough" <.< >.>
    added *cough rand *

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Haha that's alright mate and congratulations once again. Your s good mate and a good laugh. Good luck with your new position.

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    i love you too bud <3 :P
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    nooob ur not leaving or anything man :P
    No need for this we all <3 ya, chill have fun after all we're all trying to make dtk a better community especially JB
    With u as JA and all other JA it'b be easier to achieve that goal, look towards the future
    <3 ya bro

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    I Dont get a Shout out? King Mate... >.< NOT HAPPY
    By Shoutout i meant stuff said about me...

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Thanks King
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    so many shoutouts to everyone lol to be honest i love you all dont ya get that XD

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    you love me more

Closed Thread

Thread Information