+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A new generation of idiots hits Australia

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Useful_Utensils     $ 0.00

Exclamation A new generation of idiots hits Australia

I don't want to sound like a douche acting as if i am better then everyone else but seriously, Most children my age are just bloody idiots, in many ways. They're not just academically challenged, the choices these children make are terrible, the other day I was outcasted by my classmates because I have never been drunk... Come one.

Thoughts and Opinions Below.
    "These Utensils Better Be Useful"
    Oh, they are....

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/UsefulUtensils?feature=mhee My First Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNDx...HoAe3gMqlGmlQ=
    DAT INTERWEBSZ:
    the sad part is that is not even how fast my internet is the speed test has to record at least approximately 2mb

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Useful_Utensils For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Mmmmmm Durnk? Meh? No waysh

When my internet runs out

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Step into my classroom for one minute, and admire the amount of morons, idiots and mental challenge wieners! I surpass them all.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Bonesy     $ 0.00
    One word. Karma, those who pick on others and do not receive a punishment will unbalance their karma level.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    - Samuel Langhorne Clemens
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Dyslexia ... ever heard of it? It's actually fairly common.
    I actually have dyslexia. So yeah, I've heard all about it. I experience it, too. What are you getting at?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    I see were your coming at. I have lots of friends, and a few of em DO drink. Am I outcastes by them? NO. Neither should you, my mates still love me, drinking shouldn't be a reason to be outcasted.. If you're being bullied change schools. Simple.

Also remember to have some fun! Muck around a bit at times! Jigg a class, bring fart bombs do some shot like that. Just have some fun, but stay safe

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    i remember those chats with me and pand3mic.
    Talking about how our modern day teenagers (alot of them) are as dumb as a post......

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 155
    StonedGhillie will become famous soon enough StonedGhillie will become famous soon enough StonedGhillie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

StonedGhillie     $ 0.00
    I also have alot of friends who drink, smoke and also 1 or 2 who has already had sex (they are younger than 15 btw) anyway our most of our generation are bloody idiots having no regard for themselves, others and property for example when i got back to school from doing work experience this Monday the school was covered graffiti most were pictures of dicks and comments on dicks, but those who be idiots and dont try to achieve something they will get nowhere in life and wonder how they wasted the opportunities they've been given.

Our generation may be bad but what will come from the next?

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    I do agree with the fact (yes, I believe it's true so it's fact and not theory ) that this, and upcoming generations have more and more people who aren't brought up the right way. It's not the children's fault. It's the parents. Or lack of parenting...

In saying that though, the kids brought up properly have achieved some wonderful things. We're pretty technologically advanced, but could be so much further ahead...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

One and Only
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 76
    ThePiE has a spectacular aura about ThePiE has a spectacular aura about ThePiE's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ThePiE     $ 0.00
    Hahaha shit i do when im fcked up i will delete that last post because its just stupid and embrassing. sorry

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    I'm still outcasted for not drinking alcohol. Screw them. I got Mountain Dew.

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperSnail View Post
    I'm still outcasted for not drinking alcohol. Screw them. I got Mountain Dew.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    If you ask me the main reason people nower days are abit dumb and stupid is because its all about personal image,

If you dont drink, or go to partys, you arnt classified as the 'cool' type, alot of it has to do with the attitude of the teens these days too, alot of the teens think they are 6 ft tall and bullet proof, now i know that seems like an over used term and im sure it is, but the reality is its true, you make one stupid decision in life and bye bye to the rest of what "could" have been a great successful life, you look at some of the stuff teens do today, e.g. get into cars with people who are drunk and are clearly not fit to drive.

Im a teenager myself and while alot of my friends are doing this sort of thing and think its 'Cool' i think quite differently, i dont see the fasination in going out and getting shit faced and then getting into some rands car. i know i dont speak for the whole teenage community but some of the stuff teenage minds think and do are very stupid.

my 2c

Thanks Frendy

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    If you ask me the main reason people nower days are abit dumb and stupid is because its all about personal image,

If you dont drink, or go to partys, you arnt classified as the 'cool' type, alot of it has to do with the attitude of the teens these days too, alot of the teens think they are 6 ft tall and bullet proof, now i know that seems like an over used term and im sure it is, but the reality is its true, you make one stupid decision in life and bye bye to the rest of what "could" have been a great successful life, you look at some of the stuff teens do today, e.g. get into cars with people who are drunk and are clearly not fit to drive.

Im a teenager myself and while alot of my friends are doing this sort of thing and think its 'Cool' i think quite differently, i dont see the fasination in going out and getting shit faced and then getting into some rands car. i know i dont speak for the whole teenage community but some of the stuff teenage minds think and do are very stupid.

my 2c

Thanks Frendy
    TD;LR: Don't give in to peer pressure.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    You left out the part where if you don't wear a snapback and having a faggy side fringe makes you wog..... When you don't have a euro backround
    Last edited by MagicKarp; 28-03-12 at 10:25 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagicKarp For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Useful_Utensils     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    You left out the part where if you don't wear a snapback and having a faggy side fringe makes you wog..... When you have a euro backround
    But... I do occasionally wear my snapback D:but only because I support Miami heat... saw a kid find a snapback in a bin today and start wearing it... simply because it was a snapback... Didn't know this thread would develop so wildly. Anyone I can't let a few friends in year 8 ruin my further education and career

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful_Utensils View Post
    But... I do occasionally wear my snapback D:but only because I support Miami heat... saw a kid find a snapback in a bin today and start wearing it... simply because it was a snapback... Didn't know this thread would develop so wildly. Anyone I can't let a few friends in year 8 ruin my further education and career
    Mate! Get a jersey if you support the Miami Heat.
    I'll be wearing mine everyday during the Playoffs lols
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Honestly I would rather be a loner and live clean, then have a tonne of friends and ♥♥♥♥ myself up so that I can spend the rest of my days lining up at centrelink.

School hasn't been easy for me socially speaking, but I am confident that I will be the one who gets the last laugh

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    You left out the part where if you don't wear a snapback and having a faggy side fringe makes you wog..... When you have a euro backround
    wish i could tag elite_pwnage_fag i mean nub <3 <3 <3
    what you said magickarp is who elite is hehe
    ily elitez <3

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Raymond888 is on a distinguished road Raymond888's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Raymond888     $ 0.00
    I notice that all generations bag the below generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    Honestly I would rather be a loner and live clean, then have a tonne of friends and ♥♥♥♥ myself up so that I can spend the rest of my days lining up at centrelink.

School hasn't been easy for me socially speaking, but I am confident that I will be the one who gets the last laugh
    Also agree with this post

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 194
    pam_27 will become famous soon enough pam_27's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] pam_27     $ 0.00

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    When I left high school, I kept none of my friends cos I was kinda outcasted. I didnt like them, but I didnt feel I needed them either.
    I started university in wollongong, nsw and then made about 60 close friends. Probably about 100 more who are friends but not 'close'.

Dont change who you are for a bunch of jerks. Just do your thing and the right thing will happen eventually.
    Same goes for girls. I didnt feel I needed to change myself for anyone. Wasnt particularly lokoing for a girl and just figured the right one would come along. I was happy doing my thing and being single.
    I met burlesque and she turned out to be just as much of a nerd as I was proud to claim.
    We have a 3 year anniversary tomorrow.

TL;DR: Be yourself.
    Thanks, for sharing that topcat, and congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information